Wednesday 21 July 2010

Summer-Ring

Thanks to the wonderful weather we have been having in London, I managed to do my first photo spread of clothes and my point of view on male fashion.....my cousin came over and obliviously because he's more handsome and skinner than me, he was the perfect model




Shorts from H&M ...Sweater from Store Twenty One... Loafers from Vintage Store




Shirt from Topman.  Vest from H&M.  Belt from H&M . Trouser and Cardigan custom made tailor




































































































Scarf  from H&M.  Trouser from TopMan.  Glasses are Gant.  Belt used as bracelet accessory .

I am really pleased with the way it came out .....Intend on doing more spread like this...hopefully one day i will model for it (JOKES).... until next time..
XXxXX

No comments:

Post a Comment