Saturday 13 February 2010

Hello

Baby is bored.... And baby is going out of his mind.......I want to barff all over my jimmy choos.....and step to the kini fools...... Any way.... I want to blog about my london experience.......firstly.... The chanel. 2.55 bag.....the guy with the trench coat and the hermes scarf, with the geeky glasses....super cool..... Teds polo t-shirt, suspenders and slim fit trouser....rolled up at the bottom....... And the many louis vitton I have seen. not determined weather it is fake or not......and the lovely skirt that hannah wore to class party........p.s I wish zeme was here.....was thinking something on the train to london... It had to do with a dress that had to do with plastic..... With. Mixture or colors of red and yellow...drawn from the inspiration of victor and rolfs new 2010 spring collection and also the balenciaga multicolor shoes...... Not particularly


No comments:

Post a Comment